Future-proof your director development, be heard, get inspired.
The Guernsey branch of the Institute of Directors supports, represents and sets governance standards for directors and business leaders in the Bailiwick.
As part of the UK’s leading business network, we help organisations of all sizes access the essential skills, insights and crucial networking opportunities they need to succeed.
- Join over 700 local members who include 34 Chartered Directors
- Share your views with States of Guernsey deputies and civil servants
- Engage with other local business organisations
- Network with peers and keep in touch with the business community
- Attend monthly breakfasts, specialist technical seminars, the Annual Dinner and the IoD Annual Convention
- Access world-class director development, with reduced costs on training and courses
When you join the IoD, you will become part of one of the most prestigious business communities in the UK, which has an active role in supporting you and your organisation.