Future-proof your director development, be heard, get inspired.
The Guernsey branch of the Institute of Directors supports, represents and sets governance standards for directors and business leaders in the Bailiwick.
As part of the UK’s leading business network, we help organisations of all sizes access the essential skills, insights and crucial networking opportunities they need to succeed.
Leadership Shadowing Scheme - 2020 applications open
The IoD Leadership Shadowing Scheme, sponsored by KPMG, provides a unique opportunity for sixth-form students to learn about leadership through an onsite placement, observing first hand how leaders motivate, advise and support the people they work with.
IoD Guernsey Director of the Year
Entries are now open for Guernsey’s inaugural Director of the Year Award.
Directors in all sectors of business are eligible to enter the award, which recognises excellence in leadership, proven governance skills and the individual’s impact on the culture and success of their organisation. Entries close 30 April 2020.
- Join over 700 local members who include 34 Chartered Directors
- Share your views with States of Guernsey deputies and civil servants
- Engage with other local business organisations
- Network with peers and keep in touch with the business community
- Attend monthly breakfasts, specialist technical seminars, the Annual Dinner and the IoD Annual Convention
- Access world-class director development, with reduced costs on training and courses
When you join the IoD, you will become part of one of the most prestigious business communities in the UK, which has an active role in supporting you and your organisation.