Future-proof your director development, be heard, get inspired.
The Guernsey branch of the Institute of Directors supports, represents and sets governance standards for directors and business leaders in the Bailiwick.
As part of the UK’s leading business network, we help organisations of all sizes access the essential skills, insights and crucial networking opportunities they need to succeed.
IoD 2020 SoundBoard Programme
It can be lonely at the top of an organisation. Colleagues look to you for decisive guidance, to show leadership and to keep things on an even keel.
Covid-19 has resulted in a highly challenging time for business with developments rapidly unfolding and many unanswered questions about what the future will hold. Leaders are needing to make decisions in response to circumstances that have not arisen previously. This may be a particularly difficult time for business owners who do not have senior colleagues to act as a sense-checker or sounding board.
The IoD 2020 SoundBoard Programme is designed to provide counsel and support to those who require it.
- Join over 700 local members who include 34 Chartered Directors
- Share your views with States of Guernsey deputies and civil servants
- Engage with other local business organisations
- Network with peers and keep in touch with the business community
- Attend monthly breakfasts, specialist technical seminars, the Annual Dinner and the IoD Annual Convention
- Access world-class director development, with reduced costs on training and courses
When you join the IoD, you will become part of one of the most prestigious business communities in the UK, which has an active role in supporting you and your organisation.