The Policy & Resources Committee is today setting out an initial package of financial measures to help businesses and individuals deal with the financially onerous impacts of the Covid-19 public health crisis. The headline measures are:
- Deferral of Social Insurance;
- Deferral of Commercial TRP;
- Deferral of rent payments to the States of Guernsey by business tenants;
- Suspension of mooring fees for commercial fishermen;
- Establishment of a scheme to support banks in providing
Read the States of Guernsey Press release here.